The Planning Department provides support for current and long-range planning studies, including:
- Comprehensive/Strategic Plans
- Transit-Oriented Development Plans
- Bicycle Plans
- Zoning Code modifications
- Traffic studies
- Streetscape plans
- Park plans
- New home construction
The Department staffs Boards and Commissions charged with preserving the aesthetic quality and character of Shaker Heights:
Additionally, the Planning Department:
- Encourages property owners to invest in and maintain their properties so that they meet the highest quality standards.
- Provides technical and financial assistance, and incentive programs.
3400 Lee Road
Shaker Heights, OH
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5 PM