East Ohio Gas Line Replacement Project - Gas lines will be replaced on the following streets:
- Montgomery Rd./Marchmont Rd. (South Woodland to approximately 150 feet east of Marchmont/Kingsley/Montgomery intersection) - Construction is scheduled to begin in late January. Anticipated completion is early March 2014 (weather permitting).
- Larchmere Blvd. (North Moreland to Kendall Road) - Construction is scheduled to begin the first week of February. Anticipated completion is late March 2014 (weather permitting).
- Westchester Road (East Belvoir Oval to Byron Road) - Construction is complete; site restoration work will be completed in the spring.
- Byron Road (Westchester Road to Shaker Blvd./Green Road intersection) - Construction is complete; site restoration work will be completed in the spring.
- Lomond Blvd. (Glencairn Road to Gridley Road) - Construction is complete; site restoration will be completed in the spring.
- Warrensville Center Road, Chagrin Blvd. and Van Aken/Farnsleigh Road area - Construction is complete; site restoration, including sidewalks and landscaping, will be completed in the Spring.
Use caution when traveling through work zones.
Water Main Replacement Project - The City will be replacing water main lines beginning late September. Duration of construction is approximately four months. Streets include:
- Menlo Road
- Cranlyn Road
- Ashby Road
- Brantley Road - Construction is scheduled to begin November 18. Anticipated completion of this portion of the project is the end of December (weather permitting). Parking will not be permitted on Brantley Road or Claythorne Road (between Brantley and Shaker Blvd.). Parking on Claythorne Road (between Brantley and Shelburne Road) will not be permitted between the hours of 2:30 and 3:45 pm, Monday through Friday, with the exception of Thanksgiving day. Please use caution when driving through the work zone. See Map