Alarm Permits & Companies

Alarm businesses are required to apply for a license to operate in Shaker Heights from the Police Department. The license must be completed and submitted to the Chief of Police. Alarm business licenses expire February 1 of each year.

Please note that home and business owners can be fined for excessive false alarms