Vaccine & Booster Information
VACCINE: Ohioans age 5 and up are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Please note:
- Age 18 plus is eligible for all three vaccines (Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson)
- Age 5-17 is eligible for Pfizer only
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free for everyone
BOOSTER: Ohioans 12 and older who are fully vaccinated are eligible for a COVID vaccine booster.
- If you received Moderna or Pfizer, you are eligible for a booster six months after your second dose.
- If you received Johnson & Johnson, you are eligible for a booster two months after your first dose.
Where Can I Find a Vaccine or Booster?
- Visit gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov to find local providers.
- University Hospitals is offering vaccines and boosters at its Shaker Heights location (3605 Warrensville Center Rd.). Call 216-762-0271, Monday - Friday: 8 am–4:30 pm or schedule online.
- Local pharmacies offering vaccines/boosters include (click links to be taken to online scheduling):
Help by Phone
- Seniors and anyone else needing assistance can call 2-1-1 Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm for help scheduling a vaccine or booster appointment.
- HOMEBOUND RESIDENTS: Call 216-621-0303 to receive a vaccine or booster in your home (a program of the Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health). Homebound persons include those who need the help of another person or medical equipment such as crutches, a walker, or a wheelchair to leave their home, or their medical provider believes that their health or illness could get worse if they leave their home, therefore they typically do not leave their home.