Am I Eligible?
Ohioans age 16 and up are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Please note: 18 plus are eligible for all three vaccines (Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson); 16-17 is eligible for Pfizer only (use https://vaccinefinder.org/ to search by vaccine). The COVID-19 vaccine is free for everyone.
Where Can I Find a Vaccine?
- Visit gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov to find local vaccine providers.
- View COVID-19 Vaccination Resources, created by a Shaker Heights resident to help individuals obtain a vaccine. Includes phone numbers, websites and other helpful information for accessing the vaccine at local pharmacies, community clinics and area hospitals.
- Need a ride to your appointment? Call 2-1-1 for FREE transportation resources.
Help by Phone
- Seniors and anyone else needing assistance can call 2-1-1 Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm for help scheduling a vaccine appointment.
- Call 216-767-8986 to schedule an appointment at University Hospitals.
- Call 216-448-4117 to schedule an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic.
- Visit COVID-19 Vaccination Resources for additional phone numbers.
- Call the City's Vaccine Information line at 216-491-1340 to learn about phone-based resources for scheduling a vaccine.
- VETERANS: Call 216-707-7660 to make an appointment at the VA Medical Center.
- HOMEBOUND RESIDENTS: Call 216-621-0303 to receive a vaccine in your home (a program of the Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health). Homebound persons include those who need the help of another person or medical equipment such as crutches, a walker, or a wheelchair to leave their home, or their medical provider believes that their health or illness could get worse if they leave their home, therefore they typically do not leave their home.