June 9, 2022
Nature's Oasis @ The Van Aken District
3885 Tuttle Rd.
Shaker Heights, OH 44122
Solar Co-Op Information Session
Thursday, June 9, 2022
Cuyahoga County residents – are you interested in learning about the benefits of rooftop solar? Rooftop solar has become an increasingly common and affordable way to reduce household energy costs while decreasing reliance on fossil fuels.
The Cuyahoga County Solar Co-op – offered in partnership with Solar United Neighbors (a nonprofit solar advocacy group) – enables its members to save money by negotiating below market group rate pricing. Members learn about all aspects of rooftop solar and vendor-neutral support throughout the entire process.
Featured speakers will include Chris Kerr – a Shaker resident who recently installed solar panels on his property – and Tristan Rader – a representative from Solar United Neighbors.
Info Session Topics:
- The process of purchasing a rooftop solar system
- Available federal tax credits and other financial incentives
- Long-term energy and cost savings
- How you can save money and receive additional support through the Cuyahoga County Solar Co-op program
- Financial options for homeowners who are unable to afford the upfront cost of solar panels