Mail In Ballot Deadlines
- Mail In Ballots MUST be postmarked by November 2
- Alternatively, you can deliver your Mail In Ballot to the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections at 2925 Euclid Avenue. Use the drop box in the rear parking lot of the building. Your ballot must be delivered by 7:30 pm on November 3.
- Polls are open in Shaker Heights from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm on Election Day (November 3)
- You may vote early in-person at the BOE (2925 Euclid Ave.) through 2 pm on November 2
- Make sure you bring the correct form of ID
- If you're not sure where to vote, find your polling location below
Please note, some voting locations in Shaker Heights have changed. There are two easy ways to check your polling location:
- Visit https://boe.cuyahogacounty.gov/en-US/My-Polling-Location.aspx
Or, view a map of the City's precincts.
Several weeks ago, there was some confusion about two voting locations in Shaker Heights. Here is the confirmed correct information per the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections:
- Precinct 00- M: Has MOVED from Shaker Family Center to Lomond Elementary School (17917 Lomond Blvd.)
- Precinct 00-N: Will STAY at the Shaker Family Center (19824 Sussex Rd.)
Other precincts have also changed. For example, Fernway School has reopened as a polling location for the Nov. 3 election.
Again, take a moment to check your polling location before you head to the polls.