Help Build the Vision for Shaker's Community Facilities!
Do you have opinions about our community’s facilities and ideas about their future direction? Forward Together is a joint initiative by the City, Shaker Schools, and Shaker Library to create a Coordinated Facilities Master Plan for the entire community. Resident input is vital to Forward Together’s success!
This October, residents are invited to a series of public workshops to help build the vision for Shaker’s facilities. These facilities include buildings and other facilities, like parks and playgrounds, operated by the City, Schools, or Library. Workshops will be available both virtually and in person.
- Residents unable to attend a workshop can complete an online survey between October 4 and 24.
- Residents only need to participate in one workshop OR take the online survey.
View October's engagement opportunities below or click here to visit forwardtogethershaker.com, where you will find a complete schedule of events and access the online survey.
Select one. Note: In-person workshops are a drop in format, so select the day and time that works for you and drop in when you can.
- Wednesday, October 13: 6-8 pm at Shaker Middle School Gym (20600 Shaker Blvd.)
- Thursday, October 14: 11-1 pm at Stephanie Tubbs Jones Community Building (3450 Lee Rd.)
- Thursday, October 14: 4-6 pm at Chelton Park (Chelton and Hampstead roads)
As noted, residents unable to attend a workshop session can complete the online survey at forwardtogethershaker.com.