Update 1/3/22: The project will resume later this year as weather permits.
Poster 11/22/21: The week of November 29, Dominion Energy Ohio will start a gas main replacement project on South Park Blvd. between Fairhill and Coventry roads.
Anticipated completion is early January 2022 (weather permitting).
Please note that traffic will be maintained in both directions, but motorists should anticipate delays.
Sidewalk Removal & Restoration
New gas lines are installed under the sidewalk. The contractor will remove the sidewalks on the affected street to perform this work. The contractor is also responsible for restoring the sidewalks when the project is complete. Please note:
- The contractor will work directly with the homeowner on sidewalk restoration.
- Concrete sidewalk will be replaced with concrete.
- Sandstone sidewalk is replaced with sandstone or, if the homeowner prefers, concrete.
- If the original sandstone sidewalk is in good shape (i.e. in one piece) and not broken during removal, it will be put back in place during sidewalk restoration. Sandstone sidewalk that is broken will be replaced with a new slab if this is the homeowner’s preference (the contractor will not reinstall broken sandstone).
- Broken sandstone can be kept by the homeowner. Note that the homeowner is responsible for moving the broken sandstone off the tree lawn and onto their property.