The Cuyahoga County Board of Health will hold a vaccine clinic at the Shaker Heights Fire Station (17000 Chagrin Blvd.) on Wednesday, October 19 from 4-6 pm. This event is FREE. Register at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov (enter 44120 for zip code) in early October.
- All three approved vaccines will be available: J&J, Pfizer and Moderna.
- Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (18 years and up)
- Pfizer (12 years and up)
- Pfizer Pediatric (5-11 years old)
- A bivalent version of the vaccine will be available.
- Please bring your vaccine card to the event if you have one; if this is your first dose of vaccine, you will be provided a vaccine card at the event.
- Registration recommended; walk ins welcome.
- Register in early October at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov (enter 44120 for zip code).
- This clinic will not serve 6 months to 4 years of age; please call your pediatrician to learn available options for this age group.