When Thornton Park Pool closes for the season, residents are invited to swim at the Shaker Middle School pool located at 20600 Shaker Boulevard.
- Drop-In Fees: $5 per person drop-in; $17 for family of 4. Exact change only, please.
- Passes: Individual, $35 per semester or $50 per season; Family of four, $125 per semester, $180 per season.
- Residents only.
- Children ages 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lap swimming is limited during open swim hours.
- Open Swim Hours: Monday-Thursday, 7:30-9 pm and Saturday, 12-4 pm.
- Lap Swim Only Hours: Saturday. 9 am-12 pm.
- Questions? Please call the Recreation Department for more information.
Note: When the schools are closed, then lap/open swim is also cancelled. This does not include on professional days when students are not in class but the buildings are open.