Form Center

Online forms are organized by City Department.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Problem with a Traffic Signal or Street Sign

  1. Use this form to let the Shaker Heights Police Department know about a problem with a traffic signal or street sign. Thank you.
  2. Type of Problem*
  3. Please provide the intersection for the problem signal or sign. (Example: The traffic signal at the intersection of Glencairn and Van Aken.) If there is no intersection, then please provide a street address. Thank you.
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.