September 19, 2023
Public Meeting: Cuyahoga County Department of Development Grant Funds
Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Do you have an idea for a community improvement project? The City will be holding a virtual public hearing to discuss potential projects for two grant sources administered annually by the Cuyahoga County Department of Development:
- Cuyahoga County Municipal Grant (CDBG) Program – $150,000 maximum
- Community Development Supplemental Grant (CDSG) Program – $50,000 maximum
Residents are invited to attend the public meeting to provide ideas and opinions on local community development needs. A list of eligible activities and application requirements will be provided at the meeting.
Previous projects funded through these grant programs include park improvements, streetscape improvements, intersection improvements, public lighting and landscaping, renovations to City buildings, and more.
Click here to access the Zoom meeting link for the September 19th meeting
You can also email Anna Mates in the Planning Department with your ideas.
- 2023 CDBG-CDSG Public Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- CDBG Funding Source Summary Sheet (PDF)
- Eligible CDBG Project Areas (PDF)
- 2023 CDBG-CDSG Public Meeting Presentation (PDF)