- Communications and Marketing Committee member
- Wildlife Task Force Chair
- Human Relations Task Force member
- Nature Center at Shaker Lakes Board member
- Neighborhood Revitalization Committee Chair
- Safety and Public Works Committee member
- Sustainable Shaker Task Force Chair
- Tree Advisory Board member
Anne Williams was re-elected to a second four-year term beginning in 2014.
She earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder, a master’s in Library Science from Rosary College in Chicago, and a J.D. degree from Loyola University of Chicago.
She worked as a litigator with an emphasis in employment law. A Chicago area native, Williams has lived in Shaker Heights and been active in the community for 20 years. She was employed as the Coordinator of Shaker's 2012 Centennial Celebration and recently graduated from the Citizens Police Academy.
She has volunteered in numerous local organizations including the PTO at her children’s schools, Meals on Wheels and League of Women Voters Shaker Heights, for which she twice served as President. She has served as chair of the Deer Task Force, and Neighborhood Revitalization Committee, as a member of the Climate Change Task Force, Communications and Marketing Committee, Nature Center at Shaker Lakes Board, Recreation and Health Committee, Safety and Public Works Committee.
Anne and her husband have three daughters and two dogs and live in the Malvern neighborhood.