- Board of Appeals Chair
- Communications and Marketing Committee Chair
- Fair Housing Review Board Chair
- Building, Housing and Technology Committee Member
- Finance and Administration Committee Member
- Neighborhood Revitalization Committee Member
- Income Tax Board of Review Member
Earl Williams was re-elected to his third four-year term beginning in 2012.
He has served as vice mayor, chair of the Board of Appeals, Communications and Marketing Committee, Fair Housing Review Board and member of Finance Committee, Neighborhood Revitalization Committee, Public Works Committee, Shaker Heights Development Corporation, and Economic Development Task Force. He is a member of the Shaker Heights Citizens Committee, and a member and former officer of the Shaker Schools PTO.
He holds a bachelor's degree in Communication from Ohio University, and a law degree from the Cleveland State University Cleveland Marshall College of Law.